Houston First Church of God places great value on:
1. The immeasurable worth of every human being.
Psalm 139:13-16 / Mark 12:31 / John 3:16
2. The salvation of lost people who are outside of God's family.
Matthew 28:19-20 / Luke 19:10
3. A personal, holy and growing relationship with God through Jesus
Christ and the Holy Spirit.
Mark 12:30 / Galatians 5:16-25 / Ephesians 5:18 /
1 Thessalonians 5:23 / 2 Peter 1:3-11
4. The Word of God being taught and modeled in our homes and our
Proverbs 22:6 / 2 Timothy 3:16-17
5. Corporate worship and prayer that connects us to God.
6. Wholesome and caring fellowship that build up individuals.
7. The gifts of God's people being used to build up the church.
8. Unity within the family of God and a common purpose among our
ministries that transcends racial or cultural barriers, personalities,
and personal preferences or agendas.
John 17:23 / Ephesians 4:1-6
9. The sanctity of marriage and family.
Ephesians 5:22-6:4 / Hebrews 13:4
10. Responsible stewardship of all our God-given resources.